easypaypal user confirmation

Apr 5, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Hello everyone,

I think this plugin is great but am having a problem when users signup.  Once they are registered they are redirected to paypal properly and you can pay on paypal but the problem is once you confirm payment and are redirected back to the site I see the following error.

Warning: main(/home/canwen2/public_html/china232/esl_videos/wp-admin/includes/admin.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/canwen2/public_html/china232/esl_videos/wp-content/plugins/easypaypal/easypaypal_return.php on line 3

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/canwen2/public_html/china232/esl_videos/wp-admin/includes/admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/canwen2/public_html/china232/esl_videos/wp-content/plugins/easypaypal/easypaypal_return.php on line 3
Authorization code check failed.

Once the user attempts to login after also they are redirected back to paypal.

I have this plugin on my site (version 3.5.1) and is on sandbox mode so you can attempt to register at

www.china232.com/esl_videos/

Can anyone help with this problem?
Apr 5, 2009 at 5:48 PM
From the error you have, it seems that your "easypaypal_return.php" is not able to include the files in the /wp-admin/ folder.  This could be the case for two reasons:
  1. You might have the easypaypal plugin inside a subdirectory. 
  2. Line #2 in "easypaypal_return.php" doesn't accurately describe where your /wp-admin/ folder is.
Either way, the proper fix to to adjust line #2 in "easypaypal_return.php" so that it accurately states where your /wp-admin/ folder is located.

1.  <?php
2.  include_once('../../../wp-config.php');

To fix this, you would add or subtract "../" from the path in line #2 until your plugin works.

Let me know if this works,

PDR
Apr 5, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the quick response!  I changed the path now as you mentioned and I don't get the errors anymore.

However, now I see the following message:

The current user is on the bypass list and will not be processed.

I get this now after trying to return to the site after paypal. The user still gets directed to paypal after logging in again.  What can I do now?

Thanks again!
Apr 5, 2009 at 10:42 PM
@addzjazz:
Glad it worked for you! 
As to this new issue:  You're probably getting that message since you're the user.  If you're using FF, use IE and sign up for a new account as if you were a new user.  (Or, use FF if you typically use IE).  I think you'll find your account is bypassing the easypaypal process since you're an admin or you added yourself to the bypass list.
Regards,
PDR
Apr 6, 2009 at 7:15 AM
Hello Pdrater,

Thanks again for your ideas!  I'm still having a problem with this issue however.  I tried logging in on explorer as I use FF and it didn't work, and I cleared my session history, etc, and still didn't work.

Then I tried logging in on a different computer, and still didn't work.  Do you have any other ideas of what I might be missing? 

Do you know where the bypass list is or if there is anything else I'm failing to get?

Thanks in advance!
Apr 6, 2009 at 7:20 AM
@addzjazz:
Go to my website and send me an e-mail through the Contact page.
Regards,
PDR
Apr 6, 2009 at 8:12 AM
Thanks!

Just sent you an email.