Compatible with WP 2.6?

Jul 19, 2008 at 8:54 PM
I installed the plugin on WP 2.6 and all seems to work OK, until you get returned back from PayPal after making the payment. When you get back, the content is still hidden and the PayPal button is still displayed.

Help?
Aug 4, 2008 at 3:39 AM
I am having the same problem. If I close the window and then reload the site and click the post then I am able to see the hidden content.
Aug 4, 2008 at 9:12 AM
Just to confirm that I am using the plugin with 2.6 with no apparent problems so far.
@jossi - I had a similar problem with IPN; have you checked your pay pal access email address and if you're using IPN have you enabled it (setting it up does not by default enable it)
@makhaira - doesn't sound like the same problem to me - your setup is obviously registering a payment; are you sure you're not still logged in when you view the post? Make sure you log out before viewing, and even try clearing all cookies, or try it on another machine...
Aug 4, 2008 at 2:54 PM
Edited Aug 4, 2008 at 4:05 PM
Thanks for the response John. I will try out your suggestions, but shouldn't I be logged in in order to see the post I just bought? Don't I need to be logged in as the purchaser in order for easy paypal to know that I purchased it and allow me to see the post?

update: Clearing the cache worked for some reason.
Coordinator
Aug 4, 2008 at 4:41 PM
I'm going to test with WP 2.6 today. 

@makhaira - I think what @johnedgley is saying is that you have to be careful with your logins.  WP will hold a cookie and you'll sometimes login with the admin account when you think you are using a user account.  I have the same problem when I'm testing.  It helps if you can test using Firefox and IE.  You can login with one browser as the admin and login with the other browser as the user.
Aug 4, 2008 at 5:15 PM
Ya, I usually switch back and forth between FF and Safari myself. Everything seems to be working great now after I cleared the cache in Safari. What's weird is it was the first time I had logged into the site in Safari as a test user (I use Firefox for the admin stuff). One of our other site admins said he had uninstalled WP-Cache before I went back and rechecked the pay process. Maybe that had something to do with it?
Aug 27, 2008 at 2:03 PM
Edited Aug 27, 2008 at 2:04 PM
I have the same problem as u Jossi
I use it with 2.5 and 2.6 I am trying it with paypal sand box
does this make a diffrence ?
HELP!