Export User Data spreadsheet is blank....

Jul 11, 2008 at 1:46 AM
I'm running EasyPayPal 3.5 on WP 2.5. Everything is working beautifully...except for the user data spreadsheet. I have created several test users, comped some a subscription and even paid myself for a subscription to test everything out, but when I click on the Export User Data link, the spreadsheet that I get is completely blank, save for the column names. No users are in there. Any ideas what would cause this?

Thanks,
Q
Jul 11, 2008 at 2:11 AM
On a follow-up, I was reading through the source code, and I could be wrong here given my limited php knowledge, but I don't have a meta_key in the wp_usermeta table. As far as I know, the plugin was installed/functioning just fine...so I don't know if this is relevant or not.                 
Jul 11, 2008 at 2:22 AM
I tried to get the export user function to work in v3.2, but it was tossing some errors.  I wonder if I could use v3.5's user export feature instead...$0 $0 If I can get it to work, I'll post it here.$0 $0 PDR$0
Feb 9, 2009 at 1:54 PM
I am also getting a blank file when exporting the user data spreadsheet.
Anyone figure this one out yet?
Nov 15, 2009 at 8:43 PM

ok.  i finaly figured a way to get the information i need for all the users "NEXT PAYMENT".   i wasn't able to to it with the download through the plugin.  I went into mySQL database (phpMyAdmin) and ran a query to extract it.  

If anyone needs help with this still, let me know and i can help you out.  

here is the query that i ra

SELECT wp_users.ID, wp_usermeta.user_id, wp_users.user_login, wp_users.user_email, wp_usermeta.meta_key, wp_usermeta.meta_value
FROM `wp_users`
INNER JOIN `wp_usermeta`
ON  wp_users.ID = wp_usermeta.user_id
WHERE `meta_key` LIKE  'nextpayment' 
  ORDER BY `wp_usermeta`.`meta_value` ASC