Source for easypaypal_return.php

Jun 21, 2008 at 5:09 AM
Currently attempting to use the v.11973 plugin. easypaypal.php configures the paypal button to return the buyer to easypaypal_return.php however this file is not included in any of the versions' source files.

The plugin seems to be useless without the file, else how can payments be integrated into the system?

If you need a donation for the source to easypaypal_return.php, so be it; name your price and I'll paypal it to you.

Do any other users of the plugin experience this problem as well?
Jun 21, 2008 at 7:18 AM
Yeah.  I'm having problems too.  Perhaps I'm thick, but I just can't get this plugin to work.  :/  I would REALLY like it to work for my site!  I haven't been able to locate a recent FAQ or any basic configuration information to help me.

- H
Jun 22, 2008 at 4:21 AM
I recon the plugin is rooted for wp 2.5. It simply does-not-work. To make matters worse, there's no documentation. The author made a small mod this year to remove paypal managed subscriptions, but the code hasn't been worked on since 2006.

I've had to wrangle with this plugin to get buttons to work. Then once buttons displayed, modifications were required to get correct form values into the paypal button forms (returnURL). Once the buttons worked, I found that when the user clicks the 'return to site' button at paypal, after a successful payment,  nothing happens.

So at this stage, it looks as though the current version of the plugin has no means of triggering new subscription from a successful payment. So I'll have to generate my own mod. The mod I'm hoping to write will add a further configuration for IPN on or off. If IPN is on, new subscriptions are added via the paypal ipn script. If off, the subscriptions are added via the page load from paypal when the user clicks paypal's 'return to website' button.
Jun 24, 2008 at 6:37 AM
V2:  I found the file you needed!  http://www.codeplex.com/easypaypal/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=13663  The release of v3.5 has easypaypal_return.php in it!  If you get it to work, please let me know.  Best, PDR