IPN version

Jun 7, 2008 at 5:00 PM
Hi Shannon, I understand why you have stopped the IPN version, but I would really like to get that working - I need a recurring automatic subscription and that seems the only way to do it (well, more or less). Could I possibly have a copy of one of the earlier versions (source included) to play around with....

Thanks in advance....
Jun 7, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Johnedgeley:  You can find v3.2 which used IPN here.  I need the same thing, automatically recurring subscriptions, for my site.  I'm slowly tinkering with EasyPayPal and hoping I can make that happen.  If I have any luck (crosses fingers) I'll post a variation here.$0 $0 PDR$0
Jun 7, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Hi pdrater, thanks for that - almost simultaneously I had an email reply from Shannon saying that he is considering putting IPN back into the next release - but understandably without a date.... just subscribe to the rss and watch this space. I know a bit of php, but nothing about pay pal and IPN, so I'm not sure I can be any help at all, but please post here or email me johnedgley at gmail.com if you think I might be able to help.