Great plugin, but just a little confused here [Solved]

Jun 5, 2008 at 6:29 PM
Excellent plugin!  Quick question...
Is it possible to allow a user to register and then pay a fee to see ALL the post on my site, or do they have to pay individually for each post?

Thanks
Clark
Jun 5, 2008 at 6:36 PM
That's the default setup of this plugin, you simply restrict the content you want to restrict using [PAY] [/PAY] in your posts and pages. And after a registered user subscribes, they gain access to all the content hidden in the [PAY] tags.

Jun 5, 2008 at 7:13 PM
Exactly what i was looking for.  Thanks for the help.

Clark
Jun 5, 2008 at 8:54 PM
I'm fiddling around w/it now but can't come to terms with a few things.

I would like to have 3 membership plans:  1 month @ $9.95 per month, 6 months @ $14.95 per month and 1 year @ 24.95 per month.  Regardless of the monthly membership plan a user chooses, I would like the user to gain access to all of the hidden content in my blog. Is this possible?  I'm assuming that i would have to use the [paybutton] tag because the [pay] tag allows for only 1 plan.  Any help/advice is appreciated.  Eagerly awaiting a response.  Thanks

Clark
Jun 6, 2008 at 4:20 PM
Solved via email -

1. Setup a [pay options] page.  The user will be directed to the WordPress page after they login.  You can put any text on the page, including the [paybuttons] for each plan.

2. Add three [paybuttons] to the [pay options] page.  (1 for each plan)

3. Hide text using [pay][/pay] tags.

That should do it.

-- Shannon